June 06, 2006

gypsies!

Ahh, I've always enjoyed Gypsie music to the furthest extents. I recently watched a program about some Hungarian Gypsie Violinist but I cant remember his name. Haha. Music is taken too much for granted. No one ever listens to unpopular as often. Some of the popular people I talked about earlier are only influenced by one music. Rap. If you can even call it music. It's basically a continous beat played over and over again while someone talks really fast in a monotone. If you want to see a good rap, you ought to watch chinese opera. Muck Juck blah bo fung he no ka. Ok, so I made that part up, but the way I feel about rap is true. It's boring, it's too much bass, it's bland and stupid. Their videos are mostly of them doing it, or driving around or flinging their hands about. Bah Humbug...





It's stupid. I dont see how anyone could stand gold teeth. Guys are starting to go weird when they follow the popular wagon. They wear earrings, LIKE GIRLS, and have gold teeth (how is it cool?), LIKE OLD PEOPLE AND FARTS. Obviously, someone needs to rethink life or at least they way they behave. I was on the bus the other day. These two black girls were so fucking steryotypical. They were talking in a super high voice like: "Oh halla girl, I saw Sha ne ne with that total smooth-e Colbin and WAAAAAOH!" And one of them looked at me and said. You hate black people dont you? She thought what I was thinking, but I didnt want to insult someone. Then her friend had said: Sure you do, even I hate black people. I dont mind black people, I really dont, but it's just when they do that damn steryotype with shoes and that ugly tuft of hair coming out of the side of their head. It doesnt seem to belong there. Last I heard, ponytails were on the back of your head. Not on top and to the side. Gosh...

No comments: