February 25, 2007

One quiz

and that's it. To give you a bit of a peep into my life.

60 Random Questions]

1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
Mel

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I'd have to

3. Can you do a Cartwheel?
Nope. Never could

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
when i'm feeling slovenly

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
never participated in one

7. How fast can you type?
close to 70 to 80 wpm

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
only of the things i'll bump into

9. Eye color?
brown. Maybe a Chestnut

10. what do you wish you were doing right now?
done with homework

11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
never

12. Do you knock on wood?
just did earlier

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
nope

15. Can you hoola hoop?
yes

16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
sorta. It kinda comes out eventually

17. What do you want for Christmas?
A cowboy hat

18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
I never go to the muffin shop.

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
I aparently did once. I stood up in bed. I walked towards the door (this was in a hotel) and my dad asked me where I was going. I said I'm going to the museum. He said: no no! You cant go at this hour! and I went back to bed

20. Who wrote the book of love?
book of love? Bwah?

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Many kites. More than 1/2 of them end up charlie browned

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
Of a moderate sort

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
150 or so

25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
No, but i've asked for a Model A Ford

26. Plans for tomorrow?
School and homework. Stop by the library to drop off a video

28. Missing someone now?
Yeah

29. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
today

31. How are you feeling today?
Sick in the stomach

32. Do you like the color black?
Yeah. Not in the desert though

31.Have u ever been suspended or expelled?
Never! Asians dont end up like that

34. What are you looking forward to?
College

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
I think I might have. On a dare

38. Can you handle the truth?
No really, no

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I've had it. Blech

40. What 3 things you always bring w/ you to places?
Wallet, Phone, Pocket Constitution

41. Any cool scars?
No. Just the one on my knee for falling down a volcano in hawaii

42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone? Do they know?
I'm taken. Yes

43. How many kids do you plan on having?
2-3

44. What do you do when no one is watching?
Day Dream. I do it none the less.

45. Have you ever been in love?
Several times

46. Do you talk to yourself?
sometimes. To kill silence, or to look intelligent. (i.e. reading complicated crap)

47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
Yes

48. Three things about the opposite sex that you first notice?
Eyes, Thighs, Nose

49. Who are you thinking about right now?
I'm thinking about pizza

50. Who did you last hug?
Melissa

51. Where is your phone?
On my bureau

52. What was the last thing you ate?
Asparagus beef

54. Favorite Color?
Orange, Taupe, Sally Brownson White

55. What is the last movie you watched?
Forrest Gump

56.What song do you currently hear?
16 Military Wives

57. What do you want?
No school

58. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
Yes

59. What TV Show are you watching?
None.

60. When was the last time you kissed someone?
Friday



Ok, so I said it gave a view port, I didnt say it was the biggest one.

1 comment:

Melbert said...

I didn't see you on Friday. Which means you kissed someone else. WHAAAAAAAA???!?!?