May 22, 2007

Someone's tagged me

For the first time, someone has tagged me in a good way. Unlike the usual vandalism of tagging I see going on around here, I have been tagged on my blog by someone else. Namely, newnorth...

"The rules are: once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with six weird, unique or unusual facts or habits about yourself.... at the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names and why you chose them.... don't forget to send them each a comment that says, "you have been tagged....go read my latest blog...."


Ok... Argh. I cant turn Italics off.
There. Sorry... Haha. Six unique facts about me/unusual facts hm? Ok, lets see...

1. I am capable of moving my adam's apple up and down as well as wiggling my ears and making the size of my nostrils increase by nearly two fold. All independently of course

2. I have Visited the most southern part of the USA twice. Its in Hawaii btw...

3. I am capable of playing the Baritone, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Piano, Diatonic Accordian, Tenor Banjo, Mandolin, Ukulele, Baritone Ukulele, Tenor Saxophone, Guitar, Electric Bass, Electric Guitar, Chromatic Harmonic and Diatonic Harmonica

4. I have met John Madden and Eric Estrada. John Madden has giant fuzzy catepillar eyebrows and I dont remember a thing about Estrada. Other than he probably, as many of you others out there, worships Chuck Norris :D

5. I got into UC Berkeley with only a 1780 on the SAT's and a 3.6 GPA

6. I hate brussel Sprouts and bittermelon. That's it. Everything else is tolerable in the land of vegetables. As long as it's been cooked, fried and smothered in Garlic.

Ok... six people to tag. I dont know who really writes about themselves that much, but there's always a chance.

1. peachiekeen
Very cool blog. I recommend it to everyone who enjoys the gripes of a high schooler
2. coded waltz
I choose this one for its remarkability and cool posts
3. Puntabulous
Hands down, Puntabulous is my most favorite blog in the world.
4. The Ceiling Man
The ceiling man since its Preetham.
5. WizzCheese
Most awesome school mascot ever if you dont tell me twice. The blog about the president of a school and day to day issues.

2 comments:

newnorth said...

Lol, great list!
You can play a lot of instruments. I'm soooo jealous. I played the clarinet and always wanted to learn the trumpet but never got a chance to.

Mel said...

You can play more instruments than me. Buuut at least I didn't think EMaj7 = E7! SO HA! =D