July 09, 2007

Crazy old woman

As always, I'm on my bicycle riding through Alameda when my friend Jeff calls me to pick up some things from his place. Just a bunch of vellum papers and a slide rule. And lucky me, the only way I could carry any of that stuff was to roll it up and stick it into my back pack. Which made it really awkward to walk and ride my bike. Afterawhile, I got pretty used to it. But my neck was at a really awkward angle. But anywhoo. I decided to use San Jose and then Willow avenue when I passed by the old person's home right by the city hospital. Apparently, the management of that care center was willing enough to let a senile old woman water the plants. At first, I didnt mind. But then as I was riding past, she just thought it'd be fun to get the guy with a giant roll of paper on his back wet. Hum. Crazy old people. I yelled at her and she just resumed watering the plants as if nothing had happened.

2 comments:

newnorth said...

What the heck is wrong with that lady? I hope the vellum didn't get wet.

somebody BLONDE! said...

well, maybe she thought you looked like a moving plant…