October 27, 2007

Dear Bears...

Come on Bears, you've never let me down like this before. I know, I shouldn't be a "Cal Fan" the kind who turns red the moment the season goes sour. But i'm sitting here, listening to Mr. Starkey on the radio and i'm getting worried. I'm not going turn coat or anything like that, but I just want to know what you're really doing. When your offensive line was uber strong in the 5 game streak, now the defense is doing bad, and now you, but the defense not so much. Curse the radio and its lack of TV-ness. But even Mr. Starkey is showing the otherwise. He said no miracles in sight. Or something like that. Compared to the speech he gave at colloquium, Joe Starkey said: Cal's going to need a miracle to save them (the play). Blah blah blah. I'm pissed. No, not really. Really Dissapointed. Kinda like a parent who finds out their child is failing school, impregnated a girl and smoking pot constantly. I want you do better. I want not just longer practices, but more effective training and intense training.

COME ON!

frock frock frokc. DEFENSE BEARS! DEFENSE! *clap clap*

Sorry, I'm trying to listen to the game on the radio. *Cries*

How can you? Why did you? Why aren't I wearing the lucky underpants and Cal Tshirt?

Quiet you Arizona...

1st half go!

I'm just gibbering now. Gosh.

Oregon and Arizona st... powerhouses. It sounds so strange.

Damn... the game's over...

31-20...

So much for the amazing season we were hoping for...
There's still hope. Sort of...
Well, no more rose bowl.

It was this close. Right in front of our faces...
FUCK!

What turned on us? What cruel fate turned on us to cause the loss streak? Why? Was it something I did?

I'm turning into a fan freak. The kind that does the special thing everytime the game is happening. I used to wear the same underpants and tshirt for all the games. Maybe that's the problem. I shouldn't wash them ever...

3 comments:

newnorth said...

I know what could cheer you up! being tagged! ..ok, or not :p anyway I tagged you.

somebody BLONDE! said...

Zach, please wash your lucky underwear. That's just gross.
You're just not hardened to the horrible realities of life yet. Actually, I'm not really either. It kills me pretty much every season. But at least this way, my dad won't have died only a year too soon.

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is