August 13, 2006

AHA!

I found a loop hole! I found a loop hole! I found a loop hole!

*dances and sings*

You might wonder what lil ol' me might be so happy about. I figured out a way to get my liscence. If I actually had decided to make a post at 11:40, it would have been rather depressed and emo'y about how I cant get my liscence until 18. Which I cant. But anyways... Thanks to a beautiful angel by the name of Lauren, i've developed a sure fire method on how to get my liscence in the next 8 months or so. My 17 & 1/2 birthday isint until a few days, but until then, i'm going to study the manual from top to bottom. Then on or after my 17 1/2 birthday, i'm going to take the permit test. At that age, a verification of DE/DT is not required to get the permit. So now I'll have a permit! Granted if I pass the test. So the six months until my birthday, will be devoted to learning to drive and practicing. And once my birthday rolls round, I can get my liscence straight up since it's not necessary to bog a legal Adult with the necessity of taking Driver's Ed or Training. But i'ma going to have to take training anyways. So Fingers crossed and i'll have my liscence soon!

No comments: