December 29, 2007

I'm only 30 away

I'm realizing. Looking at the statistics board, I haven't "colored" a new picture in a long time. But also, i'm only 30 away from 300 posts on this one. So this gives me the golden opportunity to do the THIS IS SPARTA thing.

There are so many things I could possibly do to celebrate the 300th post. Count out a stack of 300 books. Eat 300 jellybeans (please no...) or kiss 300 people. Then again, I dont know 300 people. Unless you mashed the people I know in High school with People I know in college. Then yeah, that's about 30something peoples.

Ideas people.

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.