Those of you who read me often know this is rather rare. For me to blog in the morning.
Today, i've just experienced the strangest sleeping habit ever. This morning, I was capable of sleeping for 59 minute intervals exactly. I first woke at about 7:59, went back to bed and woke again at 8:58 and did the same thing again and woke at 9:57. Then, when the clock struck 10, I finally jumped out of bed. Not too shabby eh?
But the dream I had between 8:58 and 9:57. That was an interesting one. I dreamed that I was a San Franciscan reporter for the chronicle and several independent papers and I was attending a pageant at the New Auditorium. The weird thing was, I had to design the auditorium like it was "The Sims 2" and the one thing I remember was putting in the revolving door between two cracks of a the building. Apparently, the pageant was a competition among the states to see which state was most american and would represent the USA in the "Pageantry of the world" competition. Of course, California lost and I think Nevada won. Those stupid sons of beehatches. Them and their pointy state. But then, I woke and it was the second perfect interval of 59 minutes.
So that's my day for the past hour. I've only woken about 51 minutes ago and I decided to tell you all.
BTW, happy new years.
No comments:
Post a Comment