September 22, 2008

Last days of summer

Personally, I dont know what I was thinking when I decided to consider the catholic church as a viable option to missing the regular service at the congregationalist church I usually go to. I really think its been about a month since i've even been there. Shucks on lazy.

Posting has lately, become too much of a chore. Shucks on me. It isn't that I've got nothing to say to you lovely people. Honest to Betsy, I could discuss the world and then some with you. But what couldn't fly was the necessity of signing on and writing. The thought was there, but the effort wasn't.

Just kinda like how this post may end arbitrarily in the middle of

2 comments:

bdub said...

a sentence.

The Erik Ho said...

You attend church? I didn't know that.

Which one?

A while back (actually more like almost 2 years) I regularly attended a church in Berkeley. Not so into that though anymore.