January 07, 2007

Some open letters

Dear Calculus,

I hate you. No wonder why so many people in the world hate you. You suck, that's why. I take one look at you and I cant help but throw up. Even throw up that throw ups. Look, if you want to get people to take you, be a bit easier. Well, I cant blame you entirely. It's probably that mistake of a teacher Sigmon who's ruined you. I'm sorry if that's the case. I'm sure you're fun and all, but you've driven away my friend Bobby... In his Galant...

yours,
Z

------

Dear BMW lady on Webster

You suck at driving. Who the hell double parks on webster? Just to drop off mail? If I could, I would have just rammed into your car and that'd be the end of you. But no, I cant. Oh btw, go home and lose some weight. You're probably fat or soemthing.

yours,
Z

------

Dear EA Games,

Thank You

yours,
Z

No comments: